Miyerkules, Hunyo 15, 2011

Thor Film Review

Thor Film Review


I'm looking forward to seeing more of Chris Hemsworth, hopefully not in also many Thor movies, as he has the talent to not just be an action hero; and if there is another Thor movie, I'd like for the same cast to come back, with Branagh directing them again. I reckon maybe I've just been spoiled, however the whole project would just feel different otherwise. This is the best of the Avenger films since the first Iron Male, and one of the best superhero films I've seen in a while. It makes up, certainly, for The Green Hornet, and is a hell of a commence for the superhero season. Captain America comes outside soon, The Green Lantern after that, then the Spider-Male reboot... much if they wind up being terrible, at least we have Thor to fall back on. And who bigger to rely on than him?
Tags: | major league baseball | outsourcing | marketing |

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento