Martes, Oktubre 30, 2012

5 Ways to Minimize Getting Sick This Holiday Season

5 Ways to Minimize Getting Sick This Holiday Season


In the following hardly any weeks I will commence making the holiday rounds to visit family, friends, as well as some final end of year employment trips. This age every year I cringe, not about the stress seeing family however about walking through airports, sitting in crowded airplanes, hotels, and relatives homes. To me, this represent the pinnacle of germ boxes and makes my skin crawl. The worse body that has happened to me, A couple of years ago I got the flu between Thanksgiving and Christmas, attempting to do holiday shopping, getting the house ready for guests while trying to combat the flu was one of the worse Holiday experiences ever. This year I am hell bent on insuring that does not happen. Starting from ensuring I pack the fair things in my suitcase, to ensuring that when I giveback house I do not bring germs with me.
Tags: | diets | computers | emotions |

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento