Lunes, Enero 16, 2012

Spongebob and Littauer's Personality Plus: A Spare-Time Analysis by Classification

Spongebob and Littauer's Personality Plus: A Spare-Time Analysis by Classification


It has been years since the first age I watched a cartoon series of a sea sponge, whose shape is like a kitchen sponge ("Western Animation", n.d.), named Spongebob Squarepants. At the same age, my interest in human's personality with regard to Littauer's four basic personality is also growing. Therefore, in my spare age, I was trying to identify the characters in Spongebob' cartoon series based on Littauer's human characters. This article will tell you the result of the analysis. Disclaimer: if you at some points disagree with this analysis, well, it was just an analysis that I did in my spare age.
Tags: | sports | financial markets | funny stories |

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento