Huwebes, Nobyembre 24, 2011

Movie Review of Tower Heist

Movie Review of Tower Heist


Remember the days when a movie with Eddie Murphy in it was guaranteed to be hysterical? I know, it's been awhile. Aside from his 'Beverly Hills Cop' days, I feel safe saying that the at the end body he was in that made me really laugh outside loud was "Shrek"---there are a abundance of "Donkey" quotes going on in my house, exceptionally when someone mentions waffles or parfaits. Sadly, that small gem was followed by 'Daddy Day Attention', and more disturbingly, 'Norbit', which I still haven't quite forgiven him for. I know he redeemed himself slightly in his 'Dreamgirls' role, however MY dream has been to see him get back to business and constitute me laugh. Well, welcome back Mr. Murphy---it's nice to see you again.
Tags: | ebooks | content | social network |

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento